- WiFi: University of Washington
- UW NetID: TBD
- Password: TBD
- NeuroHackademy tutorials and courses will occur in Alder Hall (102, 103 and 104).
- Doors open at 8:30 am each morning (Monday-Friday). We will start the morning sessions at 9:00 am sharp.
- Due to space limitations, only registered NeuroHack participants will be allowed to attend the tutorials and open working sessions.
- Participants are expected to attend all scheduled NeuroHack activities. Contact an organizer if any circumstances prevent you from attending.
- Dorms are all single rooms and each contain a private bathroom.
- You will be staying at Willow Hall. Please check in from 2pm to 10pm at the front desk on Sunday, July 24th.
- Check out is by 11am on Saturday, August 6th. There will be a room where you can store your luggage if your flight leaves later that day. Please let us know immediately by emailing email@example.com if you plan on arriving/departing at an earlier/later date.
- The front desk can direct you to Alder Hall where the meetings and courses will be taking place.
- Dorm guests are able to use their key cards to access any gyms on campus. For off-campus activities, guests have easy access to The Ave, which hosts a number of restaurants, late-night activities and retail establishments.
- The dorms have coin-operated laundry facilities.
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided each day through the meal cards that will be given to you when you check in to the dorms. Participants will have 13 breakfasts and 14 lunches loaded onto your meal card for your time here.
- Your meal card is programmed with the prearranged All-You-Care-to-Eat meals, which can be used at Local Point dining hall. Please note that this is the only dining location on campus that the card will work for.
- Breakfast is available in Local Point dining facility from 7:30am – 10am and lunch is available from 11am – 1:30pm.
- If you are staying at a hotel or commuting, you will receive a meal card when you check in at the welcome table on the first day at Alder Hall
- Dinner will be provided at the reception on Monday (July 25th), the poster session on Tuesday (July 26th), and the farewell cruise on the last Friday evening (August 5th). You will be responsible for all other dinners. We will do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions and have vegan, vegetarian and gluten free options.
- Alcohol will be provided at the Reception and Cruise. If you would like to drink, please bring your ID as the bartenders will be checking.
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (Sea-Tac) offers a range of connections to the University of Washington Campus.
- The Link light rail is an easy, great way to get to the UW campus from the airport. It picks you up at the airport, comes about every 5-15 minutes, and drops you off right on the UW campus; just a 15-minute walk from the dorms you will be staying in.
- From the arrivals hall at Sea-Tac Airport, follow the signs for Link Light Rail; the station is a short walk from the terminal on the far side of the parking garage. Tickets must be purchased at the station before boarding. The cost is $3.00 and can be paid in cash or with a credit/debit card. Take the northbound train (Northgate terminus) to the U District Station. Here are directions to walk from the U District Station to Willow Hall, where you will check in.
- Taxis and Uber/Lyft are also available from the airport. Note that for Uber/Lyft you will meet the car in the 3rd floor parking lot for pick up.
Weekends in Seattle:
- There will be a room available in Alder Hall if you want to work on projects over the weekend. However, there are lots of great things to do in Seattle and we encourage you to check out the city and have some fun over the weekend!
- Click here for a list of weekend excursion ideas.
- We will hold a hybrid poster session on Tuesday, July 26 from 5:00-6:00 p.m. If you will be presenting your poster in person, please bring a printed copy. You can print your poster at a number of locations close to campus, including Professional Copy ‘n’ Print and EZ Copy and Print. We will provide easels/poster boards.
- If you are a virtual participant, please send us your poster as jpeg/png in advance, so that we can upload it to the platform before the 26th.